Housing Regulators

Being a registered Social Landlord, CTHA must register with the HCA. 
The HCA is government run agency that regulates all social landlords.

The regulators role is to

  •  - protect social housing assets
  •  - ensure providers are financially viable and properly governed
  •  - maintain confidence of lenders to invest into the sector
  •  - encourage and support supply of social housing
  •  - ensure tenants are protected and have opportunities to be involved in the management of their housing
  •  - ensure value for money in service delivery

  • HCA publications:

    HCA Code of Practise

    HCA Regulator Code